Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!




Two years ago today a sweet little man was born at 10:30 pm, he was brought into the world with the help of my husband, my very best friend Marylin ( his aunt ) and his grandma ( my mom..RIP). It was a super easy delivery after a very hard pregnancy. I remember that day clear as a bell, it was ( next to the day my daughter was born and my wedding day) one of the happiest days of my life. He is more than a blessing. Today he is 2, on the night he was born I remember watching Monday Night Football and the Chicago Bears were playing, well as fate would have it the Chicago Bears are playing tonight too, and BOY OH BOY does Nate LOVE football, if he could watch it 24 hours a day he would! He is my best friend, as much as a 2 year old can be, but I understand him (most of the time) and I really feel like he gets me (most of the time). It's funny to say he's my best friend, but he just is! He's had a great day today, he helped me make his cake ( by licking the beaters ) and he got some fun presents. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Bush and Auntie Charmaine and Uncle Harry and cousins Lance and Courtney for the cards and Birthday wishes :). Here are few pics to enjoy...







Now that's how you eat cake!




6 comments:

  1. Hau`oli Lā Hānau Nate!

    (How-o-lee La Ha-now...so you can say it too :)

    (Hawaiian for Happy Birthday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a boy, I like to see those qualities. I'm sorry, but girls just don't have that...that special, all over the place, pinky up classy eating thing goin' on. All boy yours....BIG HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so big!! And so loved. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete