Friday, December 19, 2008

An Award and why I'm a stinker :)

First of all I have to give a big GIANT thank you to Janna over at Janana Bee, on Dec. 17th, she gave me an awesome award on her blog and it gave me the warm fuzzies and I feel blessed to have her has a bloggyland friend :) Please go check out her blog..she's a great writer and makes me laugh everyday! :)

The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I have met some really amazing ladies and gents through the blogging world and they all bring something different to the table and they all give me something to look forward on a daily basis. I have always been of the mind set that everyone that comes into your life does so for a reason and that there are no such thing as coincidences or accidents, I believe with all my heart that the Man Upstairs is in his own way showing me that it's ok to come out of my shell and make friends, even if most of them live far away or are just through this vehicle of the internet, I am becoming comfortable once again with who I am and even better I'm being accepted for who I am :) So while I am supposed to choose my 8 favorites, please know that I pass this award out to all that take the time out their day to stop by and learn more about me and my craziness and family :)

The 8 that I'm choosing today are....

1. Georgie at Decisionally Challenged

2. AngelJoy at Hippy Chick

3. Randy and Angie at Psycho Hairapy & Running With Scissors

4. Sandy at The Adams Family & Just For Fun

5. Young Momma at Perfect Pen & Kim's Keepings

6. The Rambler at My Rambling Thoughts

Ok so I'm stopping here because I am getting stuck, I can't choose anymore, it's too torturous! There are so many blogs that I read that I love just consider My Daily Reads list as everyone on their getting an award!! Ok now that thats done I will share with you all why I AM A STINKER!

Monday- going about my business, not doing anything out of the ordinary, checking the bank account since I have to do it every other day out of fear and paranoia (I had my debit card NUMBER stolen about a month ago and someone racked up 200 bucks in charges) so while I'm doing this WHAT DO I FIND.....a pretty large charge on our Credit Card (I am immediately in panic mode thinking the worst), anyway I see the charge is for a plane ticket...still worried, but now very suspicious, I start thinking maybe my husband is going somewhere or sending me somewhere and so I send my BFF in Vegas a text message asking if she might know anything and of course she says no. I call my cousin, ask if she knows anything, she says no....So against the advice of my BFF I call my husband and ASK him if he bought a plane ticket (because I suck and hate surprises) and of course he lets out this giant groan and sounds all disappointed, because YES I HAD RUINED my Christmas surprise, the wonderful man that he is (most of the time..hehe) is SENDING MY BFF (the one who claimed to not know anything..she's good let me tell ya! and by the way SHE LOVES TO TORTURE ME!!) to STAY WITH US FOR 4 DAYS!!! I'm so beyond excited!! Anyway, so I'm a stinker because I should have just not said anything..but I can't help myself...hehehe.. Well that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it! So, in case you ever want to surprise me, please don't tell me about it or use a shared bank account with me :) (Love ya babe..THANKS again for the wonderful gift!!)

8 comments:

  1. Yeah I should kick your butt when I get out there but I don't want you to be injured for my stay!! :) Can't wait it will be so nice staying up late nights talking and laughing like in the old days!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I love this award! :) I'll post it on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have one for you too! Come check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you......I just did a post thanking you :)

    Hope you had a great birthday and so happy your BFF is coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!! It's our first. As soon as we can figure out how to post it, we will! You're great, and have fun with your BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bush Family is a raffle winner! email me your mailing address! antiblggedy@gmail dot com =)Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award!!! So sweet of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awad and TY for thinking of me

    ReplyDelete