Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bad Day

I should be all ecstatic right now...my Yankees won their 27th World Series last night!! I could have done without the "we did this for Mr. Steinbrenner" speech, but whatever, they won..FINALLY...only took them 9 years..lol..


But no I am in a crappy mood, I'm stressed out and people are not being nice today and I'm tired of being scared, of not knowing and even though I'm doing everything I can to hold it together today is just one of those days where I'm cracking and trying not to fully fall apart....


I think I'll go do some math homework..that always seems to calm me down! I know I'm weird....


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day gets better!! I'm a new follower..hope that brightens it up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate BAD DAYS! I hope it is only ONE BAD DAY, sometimes I have few, oops, that isn't cheering you up, gee, I suck. I am having a not motivated day and Have spent it reading blogs, and hmmm, oh, reading more blogs that is not good. Oh, well, I will motivate tomorrow. So, You will be in a better mood tomorrow. There you go, that's the plan for both of us, GOOD DAYS tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're having a bad day. I hope tomorrow is much better.

    Thanks for dropping by my site today.

    ReplyDelete