Thursday, March 12, 2009

My 2 Cents about American Idol

So, I am a fan of American Idol, I don't usually post about the shows I watch, however sometimes I just feel the need to give my opinion. This season there are some very talented boys and girls and I already have my favorites. There is a twist this season though, the judges now have the ability to save someone from being eliminated from the competition. They can only save one person, one time and thats it. They implemented this new rule because of when Chris Daughtry and some others got booted off that "should have or could have" won the competition. I don't know about any of you, but I for one think that Daughtry is having a better career than if he would have won Idol?! Anyway, 2 people got kicked off last night and I think it will be interesting to see if the judges decide to save anyone and who it will be....So, for this season I will give my 2 cents about the contestants. Here are my favorites so far.... courtesy of You Tube..




2 comments:

  1. I really like Danny and Alexis! I'm not sure that Adam can do anything different. We will see:0)

    I'm not sure I like the new twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a couple of my favs too! I did like that Allison girl as well...anyone that can sing Heart that good has my attention!

    ReplyDelete