Friday, January 30, 2009

My Blogoversary

I have been so stinkin busy with school I missed my 1 year Blogoversary! Only by 2 days..now 7 or 8 days, but still! I had no idea when I started this blog last year how much it would evolve into what it is today. I have to give it to my BFF Marylin, she's the one that convinced me to start it up!



I'm so grateful to my 17 readers, I write for you guys and my family and it's such a warm and fuzzy feeling when you leave me comments, makes me feel like I'm good at something! In honor of my 1st Year I leave you with a list of my favorite posts..is that conceited of me..lol...Hope you enjoy and my 100th post is only 5 posts away so stay tuned for a give-a-way!!



These are in no particular order...:



1. My very first post


2. The Many hats of Nate


3. ABC Tag

4. A poem for my mom

5. New York Yankees

Ok, that's all for now for my favorites. Nate is running amuck and wants to go outside, so before I lose my mind even more...time to play!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! On your blogoversary!!!
    I never thought i would be blogging a yr later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy to be one of your 17 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy Blogoversary! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete