Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good News to share!

As some or all of you know I've been going to school for Psychology and will be graduating with an AA, associates degree, however, this degree doesn't really do much for what I want to do. Sooooo I will be pursuing my BA in Psychology at PENN STATE!!! The fact that I got in to a BIG 10 school is amazing to me! Granted I won't be physically going to the school as it is all done online, I am still a NITTANY LION!



I have also decided that I want to focus on the addiction side of Psychology, which is going to be a lot of biopsychology work, but I strongly feel that this where I can be of the most help. I say this now, but who knows, I still have a long way to go in my schooling..lol..

Not much else has been going on, but I will do my best to keep you, my bloggyland friends, updated as much as possible!

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment