Friday, March 5, 2010

We're still alive :0)


Hey there bloggies! It's been quite a while I know. I nwas doing so good there for a while and then well life happened as it always does...So here's a quick synopsis of the last 2 months....


January...


Got unpacked and hit with quite a bit of snow, much more than we had anticipated, but stayed warm!! Enjoyed my very first Mom's Nite Out and made some great friends!

I'm in the bright blue :P

We also got library cards and have enjoyed going to story time and playing and reading. The mall here also has an awesome play area that Nate loves and a carousel too :). He's made some great friends, one in particular is his favorite named Sawyer :). Nate has adjusted really well to the move, not that I was worried, I had a feeling he would love it here more since we can actually be outside without melting :).

February....to present..

Still got some snow, but the temps started warming up so we ventured out of the house to the local zoo! The zoo sits on 50 acres and has a rainforest, jaguars, lions, tigers, monkeys, giraffes, zebras, TONS of birds and snakes and a rhino and a hippo named Donna who is the oldest hippo in captivity. The hills there are so steep that they have a zoo walk exercise club that begins in April :). We got our zoo memberships today and plan to go at least twice a week so that I can get a work out and he can learn more about the animals! I will post pics as soon as I get them loaded onto the computer..lol.. At the present time I am still loving school and will get my Associates degree in Psychology in August, Mark loves his job and the guys he works with! Elissa is coming to visit in 2 weeks for Spring Break and we'll be doing a trip to Nashville!!

Have I mentioned lately that moving to Indiana was one of the best things that's happened to us!!!

1 comment: