Friday, January 8, 2010

Gloves and a scarf
















This is what I'm wearing as I sit here and type to you. The computer room is in a part of the house where there is no heater vent. It's 11 degrees outside. Thus my need for gloves and a scarf while I type and try to do homework. I wanted to do a photodump of my new home in beautiful Indy. Yesterday was the first snow fall, fun for this city girl who has never actually lived where it snows, still afraid to drive in it..lol.. Anywho, hope you're all warm in bloggyland. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your first winter. I have lived in it for 44years, I don't find it as delightful as you do but I understand you seeing it as fun. Enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Fun, Fun.

    I've only been in snow once in my life.

    Can't wait for my kid to experience that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics, you look great and so does nate! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol... We traded places!! I left the snow and cold and moved to the hot desert. I HATE the snow. Im glad youre enjoying it though. :)
    Im glad you like your new house too.

    ReplyDelete