Monday, January 4, 2010

Seriously?


I was checking my email tonight and came across an article on AOL entitled "Why is 'The Bachelor' so WHITE?", basically the article asks the question of why aren't there more minorities on this show and is ABC a racist network because they don't add minorities to the mix of men or women for the Bachelor or Bachelorette to choose from! I watch this show and in no way am I sitting there going "gee, where's all the different races, they should be represented here too", I think if they are trying to find the perfect mate for these people obviously there are some criteria that are required. It's like The Rock of Love, should they start screening all the women to see if they were hookers at some point or what about letting a really nerdy girl on the show?? I don't think the race card or any card should be pulled period. It's 2010 and we're still talking about race. I'm not blind, I know racism exists, but come on now, it exists because people are ignorant and don't care about anyone but themselves, not all people just those that are racist. Anywho, I'm done ranting. If you want to read the article here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment