Saturday, February 14, 2009

100th Post and a GIVE-A-WAY!!

It's here!! It's really here!! I finally made it to 100! Woo Hoo! I accomplished what I thought for sure would take me forever, in a little over a year! My goal for 2010 is to post everyday and hit 365! I would have made that my goal for 2009, but we're already half way through February so I'm a little late. ***Ok, so a little side note about my post yesterday, I know 99.44% is still an A, what I'm peeved about is the fact that its .56% away from the 100, I mean seriously, a teeny tiny percentage away, so it just kills me that my professor was that anal about it! Oh well, I'm done, an A is an A no matter what..lol..***

Now for my 100th Post give-a-way......here are the rules, leave me a comment get an entry, link back to me in a post earn 3 entries, oh and for every comment you leave you get an entry...hehehe...so comment away! Maybe I should do a limit to make it fair?...ok, no more than 5 comments. Now.....what do you win if you get chosen? LOTS OF LOVE..hehehe..no seriously you'll win a $25 gift card and there will be other little things too, some of my favorite stuff, like Yankee Candles and Bath and Body Works stuff :).**Contest will end Friday at Midnight** So, thanks again for reading me and following. Sometimes the comments you guys leave really pull me through my day! To show some love on this Valentine's Day I would like to take a moment and list some of my most loyal readers and commenters and hope that whoever decides to stop by will take a moment to stop by these wonderful blogs too! So without further ado.......***These are in no particular order***
1. Janana Bee!
2. The tattooed Minivan Momma!
3. The Ramlber!
4. Bloggedy Blog, Blog!
5. The Adams Family!
6. Hippy Chic!
7. My Thoughts!
8. PsychoHairapy! and Running With Scissors!
9. The Perfect Pen!
10.Christina's Creative Expressions!
11. Decisionally Challenged!
12. Clever Girl Goes Blog!
13. BulletProof!
14. Keeper of the skies wife!
15. Pooba!

Ok, I could keep going, but my little man is crying so I need to go do mom duty! Hope everyone has a LOVE filled day!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

46 comments:

  1. Yay for 100! And thanks for the linky! I've enjoyed learning about you and your family through your posts, here is to another 100 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Congrats on 100!!!!

    Thanks for the love! I'm excited about your giveaway!!

    and yes....and A is an A!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three

    Happy 100th post!! It's kinda exciting, huh?? I was so excited when I did mine... then deleted like half of my blogs... lol Does that mean I get to celebrate twice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four

    Did you know you have that word verification thingy on?? lol

    What is cytionc?? That's my word. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five.

    Woohoo! I made your list!!! :)

    I'm excited for you! I bet you can get that for the 2010 goal. You might even be able to catch up on posts for this year! I posted a ridiculous amount in January... but deleted them. My anxiety and paranoia over came me... thinking about putting some back.


    Anyway, congrats again. :) Let me know if you wanna do that blog together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Centennial !! We should be throwin' da Benjamins to you for all the great writing !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. My word verification was "unalspa" made me think "analspa"...WTF ??? LOL
    OK , now its "stionti", thats more like it.lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am getting close to the 100 also. If you send a note to heather and tiffany, I think they will mention it in the conversations....they love giveaways!
    Young Momma is funny with her 1-5 but, I am totally going for the win.
    move out of the way young momma, I am competing for victory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. go-Japanese! yup, I wanted to throw in a little culture up in here! =) Congrats on the 100....my 100 is next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice of you to want to spread some cheer in these rough economic times.

    Count me in. Yea for free sh*t!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alright, I'm totally putting 5 comments in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for adding me to your list of blogs to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really appreciate it! I haven't been visiting as many blogs as I'd like. I think my time kinda goes in spurts. I'm either always on or rarely on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 100!!!

    Yipee!!!

    :)

    I can't wait to see what the next 100 bring.

    And I'm so gonna linky back to you for the extra comments! :)

    Cheers-ing you with my Cosmo martini (yum, yum)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm honored that you included me in your linky love!!! Thanks! Congratulations on your 100th post. I remember when I hit 100! It felt like such a milestone. (I have completely lost count now...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on 100 posts. i'm just stopping by from sits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!! !! Wow thanks for incuding me! Yow! Am I blushing?? *haha I'll boomerang ya tomorrow (no machines at home)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for adding me to your list of bloggy love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL you sound like hubby...ITS NOT PERFECT! An A is an A hun no matter how you slice it but even I have to admit.56% is anal

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL ok ran out of things to jabber about so i will leave it at four?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wait I lied here is the link i have over at my blog for ya
    and this makes 5 http://wernstrumfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/fun-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the 100th and oh btw I like the puppy's name......but of course we both know why!!!!!!lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! I am so impressed that you have a 2 1/2 year old and still have time to keep a blog. I will be lucky if I make it to 10 blogs, heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your 100 post! I'm still new at all of this, so I am hoping to get to 35 post!
    Congrats again on the 100 post! I would love to win this great give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on reaching 100 posts! Thanks for the love:0)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't wait to read more about you and your family !

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm almost at 200 posts! I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ok I'm here to enter for the 5th time...or is it my 4th?! I don't know.

    ReplyDelete