Thursday, July 3, 2008

Courage

I was recently introduced to a complete stranger's blog through my best friend, I have added this family's blog to my "Friends That Blog" list you can find it as A Moms Story. When my best friend (thank you Marylin) told me about this blog she prefaced it with "If you're ever in the mood to really cry" and then proceeded to tell me a bit about the story of a family who lost their youngest baby girl just a few weeks ago, she drown in the backyard spa that had just been put in. When Marylin first told me about the blog I wasn't sure if I would be able to read it, but I found myself tonight, not necessarily needing a good cry, but wanting to somehow share in this grief, its every mom's worst nightmare come true and this woman has the courage to put it out there for the world to read, she has the courage to let everyone in and as some might know writing is really good therapy, so she's sharing as her therapy...sometimes I wish I could do that. Reading her beautifully written words about her family and friends and Faith I have a love for this complete stranger that we should all have for one another yet most of the time don't. I felt compelled to share with all of you this stranger's story so that you may take away from it a deeper connection to those you love and also hopefully create a connection for those you don't know, that just might need an extra prayer or good thought passed their way. As Marylin said "If you want to cry" and I say if you want to cry but feel a love that goes beyond whats comprehensible..please visit A Moms Story...........

No comments:

Post a Comment