Monday, February 18, 2008

The Biggest Loser Club

So I am on a weight loss mission and joined The Biggest Loser Club. I have also been doing weight watchers, but since my free membership has expired I decided to try this out too. So far with weight watchers I have lost a total of 6 pounds, I lost some and then gained some back after having a bad weekend with my husband. He's the devil sometimes I tell ya! He's probably my biggest challenge, as far as keeping the weight off and trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle, but I'm hoping that if I lead through example he will follow. Right now I am at the heaviest I have ever been, 170 pounds, I am hoping to be back to at least 130-135 by this time next year or sooner :). I look forward to sharing my progress and success and challenges with anyone that cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment